Free GreenBacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day from Australia

Go down

G'day from Australia Empty G'day from Australia

Post by aussiebaz Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:58 am

G'day

Barry Here from Australia.

WOW this looks awesome, imagine making money
for FREE,what a great concept.

Come on everyone, lets promote this like mad.

LUck to all

Aussiebaz
aussiebaz
aussiebaz

http://www.localadlink.net/ozlink

Back to top Go down

G'day from Australia Empty hello there glad you could make it.

Post by Mtfirefo Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:45 pm

ok people we are ready, come join our forum if u want to make some free money and benefit from all our traffic, no cut throat tactics here simply join our forum and our free program and share the forum with everyone

great that is what got me here .. I have my own into to do .. cool man Surprised

Personal Bailout
Dona HEARTLESS earned the "Personal Bailout" achievement by depositing $1,000,000,000 at once (after bank fee). join me in myspace Mafia Wars as well as facebook and get free stuff
if you would like to learn from a group how to automate a business that will run its self after you set it up please visit I will show you how for free Join me
I am using that to advertising and requesting friend connections in facebook and myspace..
I've gotten so many friends now.. each day I get more and they are in my chatroom here and there if you are too then you can ask them to network with you.. join you in skype and myspace.. not send them links yet

Mtfirefo

Back to top Go down